I believe in personalized service for each and every client. My approach is educational and proactive – I educate you based on the specifics of your family situation, your assets, and your individual needs, wants, desires and values, and then guide you to tell me what you want most, so I can create the plan (and the fee for that plan) that aligns with your objectives for your family and your assets.
I provide estate planning services to families throughout varying stages of life:
● traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
● unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
● blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
● families with special needs looking to ensure that their children with special needs will be taken care of and able to continue to receive government assistance;
● high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes;
● estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration;
● family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration.
The transmission and receipt of information contained on this Web site, in whole or in part, or communication with McRee Law, PLLC, via the Internet or e-mail through this website does not constitute or create a lawyer-client relationship between us and any recipient. You should not send us any confidential information in response to this webpage. Such responses will not create a lawyer-client relationship, and whatever you disclose to us will not be privileged or confidential unless we have agreed to act as your legal counsel and you have executed a written engagement agreement with McRee Law, PLLC. The material on this website may not reflect the most current legal developments. The content and interpretation of the law addressed herein is subject to revision. We disclaim all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this site to the fullest extent permitted by law. Do not act or refrain from acting upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel. This website is for informational purposes only.